Saturday, June 11, 2016

Estee Lauder Edit "The Blackest Liner" Review


I'm still trying out a few of the products from the Estee Lauder Edit line, so stay tuned for more reviews.  The eyeliner in the collection is a jumbo liquid eyeliner.  It claims to be the blackest liner and last for 12 hours.

I suppose that I will start with what I do agree with...  The liner definitely has great staying power.  I wore it for over 8 hours with no smudging or fading.  The liner is very easily to work with...it glides on smoothly giving an even application in just one swipe.

Now, Estee Lauder stated that this was the blackest black liner...maybe in their collection.  Although, there is great pigmentation, this is not the blackest liner that I have tried.  (I think Kat Von D still holds the cake on that one).  The thick line created from this liner is definitely going to make a statement, but it is not the most dramatic.

The liner retails for 22.00 USD for 0.085 of product, which is more than the typical liquid eyeliner with similar pricing.  Overall, it's a decent product, and you get more for the money.  I will continue using this product, but I doubt that I will repurchase this product.  What's your favorite liquid eyeliner?  Stay FABULOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment