Saturday, June 11, 2016

Estee Lauder Edit More Than Brows Review

I have a few reviews coming from the new Estee Lauder Edit line.  I  thought that the More Than Brows pencil looked promising.  Checkout what Estee Lauder says:
Get everything you need for eyes in one pencil. More Than Brows fills in brows in a snap, lines your eyes with one stroke, and softly contours lids. With just a few strokes, this power pencil lets you finish off your eye looks.
It's a chunky pencil that comes in five shades.  I chose the second to darkest shade in 05 Espresso.  Upon swatching the pencil, there is a slight shimmer in the product.  I purchased the product initially only for my brows, but I was very hesitant to try the product once I saw the shimmer.  The pencil is very creamy and applies well.  I was not a fan of the grayish cast that the Expresso color left on my brows.  To my surprise, I actually liked the slight shimmer on my brows.  I think that it would look great in a summer, bronze look.

I only used the pencil to fill in my brows with the fear of a messy application once the tip wears down on the pencil.  Now pricing...you get 0.04 oz of product for 22.00 USD.  Now, the pencil/shadow is an interesting concept, but I do not think that it's worth the price.  I will mostly continue to use it, but I would not repurchase this product.  What do you think about the three in one pencil?  Stay FABULOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment