Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Curls Creme Brule Whipped Curl Cream Review

This review is prompted by my newest hairstyle...I went natural.  Yes....read it again...and again...I went NATURAL!  A post is soon to come with pictures and footage of the big chop, but I felt that this post would be appropriate because this about my current natural hair product fav.  This moisturizer does what is says...it moisturizes!  First thing, this product smells awesome, I mean awesome.  It smells like fruity, sugary goodness!  The moisturizer is a medium thickness white cream.  But, guess what?!...it soaks in immediately and no white residue is found in my hair.  I have been a long time fan of Cantu Shea Butter, but the leave-in conditioner does not play well with other products.  It also takes a very long time to soak into your hair leaving a white residue for a long amount of time.  This product also claims to define your curls and tame frizz.  Compared to the other products that I have used as moisturizer and curl definer (Cantu and ORS), this definitely defines my curls the most.  It makes my hair super soft with a nice sheen.  My hair constantly combats humidity, so my hair is still a little more frizzy than I would like.  I add a little gel to my hair to combat some frizz.

The price is right.  It runs $8-10 depending on where you purchase the product.  You can find this product at Target, Sally's, and other local beauty supply stores.  I am not too much of a heavy handed person anymore...but the 8oz bottle will disappear a little faster than your other products.  Overall, this a great product.  Have you tried any Curls products?  Stay FABULOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment