Sunday, May 22, 2016

New Urban Decay Vice Lipsticks Coming Soon


I knew those lipsticks sales were for something....making room for a whole new lipstick collection, maybe?!  Urban Decay just reformulated and has an upcoming release of over 100 new lipstick shades.  Some shades are returning from the revolution line.  20 Shades will be exclusive to Sephora, and 20 shades will not be in Sephora but present at other retailers.  The shade range is enormous, and I do not even know where to start!  Even though I have enough lipsticks to last a lifetime, I will probably snag a few colors.  The collection will release June 5th everywhere.

In the meantime, the revolution lipsticks are still on sale for 11.00 USD at all retailers.  Grab a few colors for the low.  I really liked the matte revolution lipsticks, so I may grab one or two more colors while they are still available.  Are you excited?  Stay FABULOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment