Sunday, February 28, 2016

New Goodies at Too Faced Cosmetics


Yay for Too Faced!  I have not had much cosmetic excitement in a little while.  But, Too Faced has my eyes, ears, and nose (hehe) open!  Ulta and Too Faced Cosmetics website launched the Peanut Butter and Jelly palette today.  If you are a platinum member at Ulta, you had access to the palette last week.  The palette retails for 36.00 USD and includes 9 eye shadows.  The most famous shadow and inspiration for this palette is peanut butter.  I own the Semi-Sweet Chocolate Palette which includes this infamous shade.  It is one of my favorite crease colors because of the warm, orange based brown.  So, not only am I restocking on a fav, I get 8 new Too Faced colors which I am sure will not disappoint.  I am waiting on my palette to arrive in the mail and will do a review once it's received.

Next, Too Faced just released its La Matte Color Drenched Matte Lipsticks.  These lipsticks retail for 22.00 USD and the line includes 10 colors.  They have the cutest names!  My favorite is the deep black plum called Maneater.  These lipsticks can only be purchased at Ulta and the Too Faced Website.


Lastly, Too Faced has released a blush palette including all 6 shades of the Love Flush Blush line.  The palette retails for 36.00 USD.  The blushes are small, but they are a great value compared to the 26.00 USD per full size blush.  This way you are able to try all of the blushes in the line.  Ulta.com and sephora.com currently does not have the blush palette, but the palette is available in Sephora Stores.  You can purchase this palette also on toofaced.com.

Have you purchased any new items from Too Faced?  Stay FABULOUS!



No comments:

Post a Comment