Thursday, February 25, 2016

What Makeup Products Are Following Me Into 2016



I had this big plan to tell you all of my favorites and not so favorites from 2015...but then life happened.  The story of your life, right? So I figured that I might highlight all of the products that I felt were absolute must havesto bring into the new year.  Sit back and start making a shopping list.  Stay FABULOUS!

1.  Morphe Brushes 35O Palette
2.  Kat Von D Lock It Liquid Foundation
3.  MAC Blush in Razin
4.  Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
5.  LA Girl Pro Concealer
6.  Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette
7.  MAC Fix +
8.  Shea Moisture Bronzer in Madalay Dusk


9.  Lancome XL Cilis Eye Lash Primer
10.Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light
11.Sacha Cosmetics Buttercup Setting Powder
12.Becca Ever Matte Primer
13.NYX Intense Butter Glosses
14.Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick
15.Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment