Monday, October 5, 2015

Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment Review

Oh, Glamglow!  Glamglow skincare products are very popular in the market right now...but are they worth the hefty price tag?  Glamglow clearing treatment mask is a gray clay-like mud mask created to fight discoloration, breakouts, ingrown hairs, and more.  Glamglow states that the mask is a powerful, skin-clearing mud visibly that draws out dirt and congestion while a proprietary six-acid blend dramatically brightens and softens skin.  Glamglow claims that you can visibly see all the nasty stuff in your pores drawn out.  This is actually true!  Once the mask dries, all of my problem areas (around my nose and chin) have visible signs of oiled filed pockets in the mask.  After wearing the mask, I notice an immediate reduction in active acne.  My skin was noticably softer and the texture smoother.  Let's talk about the cons.  The retail price, 69.00 USD, is very steep, but the mask does produce significant results.  Surprised?  I, too, was surprised at the results because of the large amount of hype this product has received.  I have also tried the youthmud mask (black container), and it performs well for its purpose.   I would also like to note the mask gets uncomfortably tight for some, and due to this property of the mask, the mask can be quite difficult to remove.  I have stained several wash clothes attempting to remove the product.  Definitely grab a sample before purchasing the mask.  Sephora has a generous return policy as well.  Have you tried the mask?  Stay FABULOUS!

*Check out my upcoming review on a way cheaper alternative to the mask.


No comments:

Post a Comment