Saturday, October 17, 2015

My Favorite Nail Polish Right Now (Breast Cancer Awareness Month)

Stock Photo
My favorite nail polish right now is from an old faithful brand, OPI.  OPI's Nail Envy Nail Strengthening Polish in Hawaiian Orchid is in my top nail polish right now.  This nail polish claims to be a nail strengthener and by golly it is!  I have brittle nails that chip and break often.  For the first time in several months, may I even say years, my nails have been growing long and strong.  Now there are many factors that contribute to the growth of your nails, but this in addition to my regular routine has worked wonders on my nails.  Not only is this a great nail strengthener, but the color is a gorgeous soft pink.  It's great for all ages, races, and occasions.  Of course the OPI brand lives up to its name...the nail polish is minor chipping, which is a big concern for me.  Check it out!  Have you tried OPI's nail envy line?  Stay FABULOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment