Monday, October 19, 2015

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Review

Stock Photo
A blog wouldn't be complete without talking about mascara.  I feel as though I owe you some conversation on mascara.  Now, I must say that once I find one that I like, I do not stray.  I have tried so many in the past from drugstore to high end...now I finally have a favorite.  Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara is by far my favorite mascara!  So let's talk about what Sephora claims:   "An intensely black, volumizing mascara with an hourglass-shaped brush that separates, coats, and curls each lash to voluptuous perfection".
"Inspired by the curves of a woman’s body, the hourglass-shaped brush was designed with extra stiff bristles to maximize the performance of this carbon black, collagen-fueled formula. One coat and lashes are full and defined. Two coats and lashes are even more luscious, curled, and dramatic. Three coats help you achieve the most intense, black, multidimensional lashes possible."
I agree with it all.  I have short thin lashes.  So, when I am seeking a mascara, I'm looking for lengthening and volumizing.  The formula is a very black, a wetter formula.  When applied, it lengthens and volumizes in the first coat.   Multiple coats lead to long, think, and dark lashes (Va Va Voom!).  My one con is that this mascara can be a little flaky once dried.  The more coats that you apply, the higher chance of it flaking everywhere.  After a long day of wear, sometimes I find myself with the slight resemblance of raccoon eyes.  Despite the slight downside, this is still my favorite mascara.  What's yours?  Stay FABULOUS!


No comments:

Post a Comment