Thursday, May 26, 2016

Milani Conceal + Perfect 2 in 1 Foundation and Powder and Even Touch Powder Foundation Review






So, I have still been on the hunt for a good drugstore foundation.  The struggle is finding a product that works well for my oily skin and has a good color match for women of color.  Milani is a popular brand with many women of color friendly products.  Recently, they have released their 2 in 1 foundation that works as concealer and foundation.

The line comes with 14 liquid foundation shades and 9 powder foundation shades.  I am impressed with the color tones especially for the women of color...not too yellow or pink.  I chose the color number 13 Chestnut, the second to darkest shade, and it is a perfect match.  The foundation comes with a pump.  The product is a more of a watery consistency, so be gentle when pumping the product.  I used a beauty blender for application, and the foundation blended wonderfully.  The foundation set to semi-matte finish.

The chose the darkest shade, 08 Warm Toffee, in the Even Touch Powder foundation and it's a good color match for my skin tone.  I purchased the powder foundation solely to set my liquid foundation.  The Milani website states that this powder can toggle between a setting powder and touch-up powder.  The powder adds good coverage and creates more of a matte finish in combination with the liquid foundation.  I prefer this finish over the semi-matte due to the oiliness of my skin.  The final look wore well for 6 six hours without shine. 

Both products retails for approximately 9.99 USD depending on where you purchase the product.  Due to my demographic location, I was not able to find any of the women of color shades in my local drugstores.  I purchased my products directly from the Milani website.

Overall,  I am impressed with quality, longevity, and coverage of this foundation.  I think that it is definitely one worth a try.  Have you tried this foundation?  What's your favorite drugstore foundation?  Stay FABULOUS!

Check out my photos below...





After 8 hours...





No comments:

Post a Comment