Thursday, May 12, 2016

Kate Somerville Exfolikate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment


A new skincare review for you Beauties.  I normally do not try too many skincare products because like they say...if it ain't broke, don't fix it.  But, sometimes our skin becomes desentisized to products.  So, my skin needed a change.  I have previously reviewed the cleanser by Kate Somerville, and I was very impressed.  I can also say the same for the Exfoilikate Intensive Exfoilating Treatment.  You get 0.5 oz retails for 24.00 USD.  The larger sizes varies from 85.00 USD to 125.00 USD.

See what Kate Somerville says:

Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment is Kate's top-selling product, and the next best thing to seeing Kate in the clinic. This signature, expert formula works both physically and enzymatically to deliver safe, dramatic results in one application—and in the comfort of your own home. It effectively combats acne and blackheads, reduces discoloration, and polishes skin for a smooth complexion. Ideal for all skin types except sensitive skin, it harnesses the power of fruit enzymes to clarify skin by removing dead cells and eliminating bacteria. Skin will appear healthy, youthful, and vibrant. 

The product contains a green, thick product with medium to large exfoilating particles.  I rub the product in for 30 seconds as instructed and rinse the product away.  This definitely makes my skin feel polished and smooth.  I love a product that feels gentle during the application process but leaves your skin feeling like you must have gone through a deep treatment.  I have noticed a more radiant and healthy appearance to my skin.  I tried the product out for about 6 weeks twice a week.  The instructions state that you can you can use it morning or night and daily.  I got a great deal with the cleanser and exfoilator for 50.00 USD at Sephora.com.  The special includes a full size cleanser and a 0.5 oz exfoilator.  What's your favorite exfoilator?  Stay FABULOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment