Sunday, April 17, 2016

Marimekko for Target Releases Today!

 

Target is releasing their spring/summer designer collection today.  Target is going Finnish!  Check out what Target has to say:

Simple and spirited, Marimekko infuses its authentic Nordic sensibility and iconic prints into a signature collection of fashion and home pieces. Splashed with color, pattern and purpose, Marimekko is a true hallmark of Finnish art and design that never goes out of style. We have Marimekko artist, Maija Isola to thank for these prints and patterns.

I love Target designer collections.  I just wish that they would not sell out so quickly.  Reminds you of MAC, right?  I love the prints!  I think that I want some of the palazzo pants and one of the dresses.  Are you buying anything?  Stay FABULOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment