Sunday, April 24, 2016

First Impressions: Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette


Photo taken by imgur.com
So Beauties I flooded your timeline with constant updates for the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette.  I finally got my hands on it.  Now that I have had a chance to play in twice, I will give you my initial two cents.  The packaging and colors are beautiful.  Yes, that was pretty much the good part.  The rest is not so good...

The palette is created with warm browns, purples, and peach colors.  I was very disappointed in all of the peach colors.  They were all powdery and lacked luster.  The darker shades were definitely more creamy and had better color payoff.

Now, this is not a surprise since Temptalia's review stated this palette was not Too Faced's best.  I agree...  For how much hype is surrounding this palette, it is not worth 49.00 USD.  We are purchasing the palette for the peach colors only to find out that they are the worst performing.

I am a Georgia peach myself, so I plan on keeping the palette for a collectors item.  I will probably use it from time to time.  The two looks below were great except it took some extra work to apply and blend.  What was your experience with the Sweet Peach palette?  Stay FABULOUS!





Checkout my looks below...

No comments:

Post a Comment