Sunday, September 27, 2015

Face Of The Day: 9/27/15


Happy Sunday folks!  My goal every time that I wear makeup is to use something new (yes, I said new from my collection of unused items!) or give love to a oldie.  Today I used ABH World Traveler Palette only on my eyes (can't seem to put this down yet).  There is a goldish shade called Metallic that I have yet to use, so today was the day.  I kept it simple with brown and black in the crease, but I must say that it is a very nice color.  I am wearing Lancome Teint Idol 24H foundation in 530 for the face.  With the season change, I'm thinking that I want a new shade for my foundation, but we'll see.  On my lips I am rocking Lorac lipstick in Goddess with ABH lip gloss in Metallic Rose and MAC Chestnut lipliner.





No comments:

Post a Comment