Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Target Fall 2015 Designer Collection Release: It's a Plaid, Plaid World

Have you been waiting on the next big designer collection from Target?  I have!  I must admit that Target does some great collaborations with designers.  I'm still feigning over the Sam and Libby line and collecting items from the Jason Wu collection!  This fall, Target is collaborating with designer Adam Lippes.  Plaid it is!  The entire collection will be centered around plaid.  As you can see from this past summer and upcoming fall, the 70s trend is returning.  And I love it!  I live for a good flashback trend, so this collection will be quite interesting to say the least.  Of course, Target prices will range from low end items to mainly higher cost items (in terms of shopping Target), but do keep in mind that the collection is represented by a designer.  In other words, you pay for the label.  I have a few pieces in mind that I would like to purchase, but I think I need to see them in person first.  I would like to see if the quality matches the price but Target rarely disappoints...The collection is expected to release on September 27 in store and online.  Let me know your thoughts.  Enjoy and stay FABULOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment