Friday, March 11, 2016

Too Faced Sweet Peach Coming Soon!


Jerrod Blandino announced on his Instagram today that the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette will be available on TooFaced.com March 17th!  The recent eyeshadow palettes from Too Faced have been dominating the market.  Don't get me wrong there are a lot of great palette releases in the last couple of years from other companies (eh hmm...Morphe).  But, Too Faced took their buttery eyeshadows a step further than the competition.  They added the scent factor.  Most love chocolate...I cannot say all because I do not.  But, the coco in the chocolate palettes have my makeup bag smelling like a candy store.  Too Faced even redesigned the original chocolate bar packaging to make it more sleek and travel friendly.  They are doing what every makeup lover wants...listening to their customers!  I adore the peanut butter and jelly palette.  It's a cute, warm toned neutral palette...again addressing the demand for more peanut butter.  I, myself, am a Georgia girl, so peaches sound so good to me.  I feel as though the warmth and color selection for this palette embody a peach.  I cannot wait to get my hands on this palette.  Maybe I just want because it represents my state...who knows!  Will you be snagging this palette?  Stay FABULOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment