Thursday, March 17, 2016

Shea Moisture Superfruit Complex Hair Masque10 in 1 Renewal System Review.









I am easing back into the Shea Moisture, but I will say that I am still not in love with the brand as a whole.  The other products I tried in the past were on my relaxed hair.  It felt as though the products made my hair drier.  But, I sure do enjoy this hair mask though.  With that being said, I am exploring the brand again with my natural hair.  I was drawn to try this mask because of the exceptional reviews of many sites.  Here's what Shea Moisture says:

"SheaMoisture's SuperFruit Masque contains powerful antioxidant properties that support and protect aging hair for the effect of UV exposure and other environmental aggressors. Nourishing oils hydrate and smooth coarse hair."

This product is definitely thick, which is what I need for my hair.  It smells amazing, has great slip, and leaves my hair feeling moisturized days later.  My hair is instantly soft to the touch once I rinse this product out.  This also aids in detangling my hair in the shower.  You can purchase Shea Moisture products at many retailers including Walmart, Target, Sally's Beauty Supply, Ulta, Bed, Bath and Beyond, and many more stores.  The price varies between 10.00 USD-15.00 USD for a 12 oz jar.  This product makes me at least want to try the other products in this line which are the shampoo and conditioner.  Then maybe I may revisit some of the other products.  Definitely try this hair mask...it's worth it.  Are Shea Moisture products in your regimen?  Stay FABULOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment