Thursday, March 3, 2016

Curls Blueberry Bliss Curl Control Jelly Review

So, this is the second Curls product that I have tried.  I was absolutely in love with the first one, Curls Creme Brule Curl Cream.  I am still on the fence about this product.  My initial impression was that the product is not bad, but it was not the best either.  My favorite thing about thing about this product is that is smells so good...even better than the Creme Brule.  This gel is pretty tacky compared to products like Eco Styler Gel.  The tackiness of the product caused my hair to clump together is some areas making it difficult to detangle later.

So, after using the product a few more times and looking for suggestions of how to use it on YouTube.  I decided to comb the product through my hair once it was applied.  I originally feared causing more frizz by combing the product through, but I used a demann brush to lightly distribute the product to keep from clumping.  Trying this method decreased the amount of tangles and tackiness in my hair that I experienced the first two times after applying this product.  This gel has great hold, and it makes my curls very defined.  I am still not sure if this is going to be my holy grail gel, but it definitely a nice addition to my hair care routine.

My last con is about this product is the price.  At Target, this product retails for 17.00 USD which is very expensive for a 8 oz bottle.  A little definitely goes a long way, but the price for this gel is much more expensive than the other products in this line.  This is yet one other reason that has me on the fence about this product.  Have you tried any Curls products?  Stay FABULOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment