Thursday, March 31, 2016

Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette Review



The long awaited Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette has finally come.  I think that it was well worth the wait.  Too Faced has been on top of their game with product releases this year alone.  Lets get into the details.  So, this PB&J palette retails for 36.00 USD like all other 9 pan palettes from Too Faced.  The palette has 3 mattes and 6 shimmer eyeshadows.  The rows are notated on the left to describe the look if you use the three shadows on that row.  Of course, you can use the shadows however you like.

The palette was inspired by the infamous peanut butter shade from the Semi Sweet palette.  The color payoff is great on all of the shadows except for Jelly.  I know, I know...I love purple too and it sucks that the worst color is one of the prettiest in the palette.  The color payoff is not great on Jelly and you will definitely have to use some fix+ or something similar to help the shadow stick and become more vibrant.  Similar to the chocolate palette series, this palette does, in fact, smells like peanut butter.  Too Faced also states that the product does not contain peanuts for those with peanut allergies.  The packaging is super cute, and this palette is a great travel palette.  I think that Too Faced did a great job with the color selection.  I wish there was a darker outer corner color but hey they had 9 slots...I can live with that.  I cannot put this palette down.  Did you pick up this palette?  Stay FABULOUS!



Check out some of my looks below.



No comments:

Post a Comment