Sunday, March 27, 2016

Why Can't I Get My Hands On The Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette!

I have not had any luck with this palette! Am I the only one that is frustrated that this palette keeps selling out in literally minutes!  The Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette originally released on March 17 on TooFaced.com.  The palette has sold out twice within minutes.  Each time that I tried to order, the website shut down because of the volume.  I did not have nearly as much trouble with the PB&J palette from Too Faced.  

Honestly what has me intrigued is the peach and purple hues...and that I am a Georgia girl!  Ulta.com released the palette with no advance warning or special access to platinum members.  The palette sold out in minutes.  There was also a release on HSN.com!  Again no advance warning...not even from Jerrod Blandino.  The palette was originally supposed to release in stores in late March, but the date was pushed back to April.  The palette is expected to be available in Ulta stores on April 7th.  

Like many, I am now starting to wonder if this was all done to increase sales and hype for the product.  The product keeps getting released with no warning and very little stock.  Many Youtubers have been sent this product long before it's release.  Now everyone is dying to the the palette.  So, after the chocolate collection releases, wouldn't Too Faced plan in advance for a large clientele?  Of course, many love the colors.  But, faithful reviewer, Temptalia ( Temptalia.com ), states that this is a another dupable palette and the colors lack luster. The story is slowly getting out that the palette is not all that it is hyped up to be.  I love my PB&J palette....but Too Faced is known to have better quality in the 9 pan palettes.

I am starting to second guess purchasing this palette when it FINALLY releases again.  It may be more as a collector's item than a wearable palette unfortunately.  But, we will see how it goes.  I have not gotten my hands on it yet.  Did you snag the Sweet Peach palette?  What are your thoughts?  Stay FABULOUS!

*Update:  There has been another unannounced release of the palette on Sephora.com today.  Of course, you guessed it...it's sold out already. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment